- #10 Simulated Targets Button only works on Windows
- #11 Mac application folders not working
- #12 Persistence should be applied even if changing from stale
- #14 Allow information on logging page to be copied
- #16 Ensure read conversion cache cannot be cleared mid-use
- #17 NaNs in telemetry graph causes scaling crash
Migration Notes from COSMOS 3.0.x:
The definition of limits persistence has changed. Before it only applied when changing to a bad state (yellow or red). Now persistence applies for all changes including from stale to a valid state and from bad states back to green.