COSMOS first-time startup speed is now 16 times faster - hence this release is codenamed “Startup Cheetah”. Enjoy!
- #91 Add mutex around creation of System.instance
- #89 Reduce maximum block count from 10000 to 100 everywhere
- #87 MACRO doesn’t support more than one item
- #85 Replace use of DL with Fiddle
- #82 Improve COSMOS startup speed
- #81 UNKNOWN target identifies all buffers before other targets have a chance
- #78 Reduce COSMOS memory usage
- #76 Fix specs to new expect syntax and remove ‘should’
- #74 Server requests/sec and utilization are incorrect
Migration Notes from COSMOS 3.2.x:
System.telemetry.target_names and System.commands.target_names no longer contain the ‘UNKNOWN’ target.