The left side of every COSMOS web page can be opened up to display the available tools. This list is updated when new COSMOS gems are installed which add tools.
Command and Telemetry Server
Displays information about the active targets and interfaces.
- Displays interfaces and associated counters
- Displays raw versions of commands/telemetry packets
Situational awareness of everything that is currently out of limits in your system and everything that has temporarily gone out of limits since it was started.
- Limits bar widget used to show where in the limits range you are
- Packets and Items can be ignored
Easily send individual commands.
- Select any command by target and command name and then fill out a form with the command parameters
- Command history can be used to resend the same or slightly modified commands
Develop and execute test procedures with line highlighting, syntax checking, and more. Also supports organization of scripts into repeatable scripts with an auto-generated report.
- Simple API to send commands and check telemetry
- Query the user for information
- Currently executing line is highlighted
- Full power of the Ruby programming language available
- Disconnect mode for offline testing
- Debugger for step execution
- Script organization by Script, Group, Suite
- Automatic report generation
View any telemetry packet in the system with no extra configuration necessary.
- Automatically contains all defined targets, packets, and telemetry items
- Right click to get detailed item information
Easily create custom telemetry screens with simple configuration text files.
- Advanced widgets available to display data
- Modular to allow for creating your own custom widgets
Realtime or offline graphing of any telemetry item.
- One or more telemetry points per graph
- Spread data across multiple graphs
- Easily save and restore configurations
Quickly extract command and telemetry into CSV files with just the data you care about.
- Process items into CSV data for analysis in other tools (Excel, Matlab, etc)
- Add individual items, whole packets, and every packet from a given target